Small Claims dismissal form

FAQ: How can I find a Small Claims dismissal form?

This is a local form, and is listed on our local forms page. (Local Small Claims forms listed on that page start with the prefix "SC".)

See the Request for Dismissal form (SC-8007) .

Also, you can request a more simplified local Dismissal Request from the Downtown Superior Court in San Jose either in person or by mail (see list of mailing addresses ) by sending your request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope.


Click to go BACK to the FAQ page

© 2016 Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara