Please be advised that effective October 6, 2014, the Traffic, Civil and Small Claims units at the South County Courthouse were closed. For additional information, please read the Courtroom Closures notice.
Location & Contact Info
- Main phone number: (408) 695-5000
- TDD: (408) 695-5199 (for hearing-impaired use only)
- For courtroom numbers, see below.
- Also see phone numbers on the list of main Court Telephone Numbers.
Types of cases heard: Criminal, Dependency, Family
South County Courthouse Business Hours
- Courthouse hours: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- South County Self-Help Center: See flyer for South County Self-Help hours and services
Drop Box Information at the South County Courthouse
An outside drop box has been provided for your convenience, with 24/7 access. Click for guidelines on using the drop box . And remember, no cash please!
|Department Phone Numbers|
|Department 105: Vacant|
|Courtroom Clerk||(408) 695-5070|
|Court Reporter:||(408) 695-5075|
|Department 106: Vacant|
|Courtroom Clerk||(408) 695-5080|
|Court Reporter:||no permanent court reporter|
|Department 107: Vacant|
|Courtroom Clerk||(408) 695-5170|
|Court Reporter:||(408) 695-5175|
|Department 108: Commissioner Irwin Joseph|
|Courtroom Clerk||(408) 695-5180|
|Court Reporter:||(408) 695-5185|
|Department 109: Honorable Alfonso Fernandez|
|Courtroom Clerk||(408) 695-5050|
|Court Reporter:||(408) 695-5055|
|Department 110: Honorable Edward Lee|
|Courtroom Clerk||(408) 695-5060|
|Court Reporter:||(408) 695-5065|